[Owasp-leaders] Hello ^^ I'm South korea Reader! Good to see you~

허영일 hur01 at nshc.net
Tue Dec 22 09:46:08 EST 2009

Hi list ^^

Thanks for interesting about web security information

Everyday and  Everytime  I really appreciate it with our information

Above all let’s me introduce myself. Because I naver introduce to anyone
in OWASP Leader,

I’m so sorry about ^^

Umm… I’m South Korea Chapter Reader and name is Louis hur

I’m manage security company (http://www.nshc.net)

And our company research about web security.

South Korea Chapter have member about 100 person. But we usually have a
meeting.

Today.

I have a something for OWASP-Reader

We runch new service “Safe Square Red Alert”

We provide security information and 0-day, and something like about security

You can gather it from http://isac.nshc.net

And You can use account info(id:hugo, Password:hugo77)

Thanks