[Owasp-leaders] R: Re: OWASP testing and disclosure levels

loredana.mancini at business-e.it loredana.mancini at business-e.it
Tue Dec 22 02:09:35 EST 2009

Hi,

I am really interested in this project/idea, because my feeling is that it is something needed, but when speking with industries about these topics lots af doubts arise and it is not easy for them to accept this vision.

Very often technical/expert people have to struggle with management, legal, administrative/ecc. to show the value of these activities and behaviour models.

Microsoft as well,  started from far away to reach this point.....

So I would like to be involved in this project, please let me know, bye Loredana