[Owasp-leaders] OWASP testing and disclosure levels

Brian Bertacini brian at appsecconsulting.com
Mon Dec 21 11:50:16 EST 2009

Jeff, this is a great idea.  It would be nice to see the PCI-SSC adopt one
of these standards as a requirement for applications in scope for PA-DSS and
PCI-DSS.  All too often I run into cases where QSAs and other firms are not
doing a thorough job of testing web applications and in my opinion this
would be a very good solution.  Requiring a documented OWASP testing
standard would be a big improvement and add more credibility to the PCI
program.  It would also help generate much needed momentum in the industry.
I'm on board.

Brian Bertacini, CISA, PCI-QSA
AppSec Consulting, Inc.
ph:   408-723-1960