[Owasp-leaders] OWASP testing and disclosure levels

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Mon Dec 21 11:00:07 EST 2009

I love it.  Not sure folks would be so interested in advertising their "trust us" insecurity program.  But I suspect there might be a correlation between organizations w/ that policy and open, unresolved XSS vulnerabilities so we can probably get that logo displayed on their pages one way or another.

:)

Thanks,

Dan