[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Newsletter in Spanish!

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Thu Dec 17 00:05:03 EST 2009

Mike and OWASP Leaders,
I'll try to keep the newsletter brilliant as we go forward ;)   I would love
to work with anyone who would like to translate the newsletter into another
language. I just need volunteers with native language skills to help with
the translations. Online translators only get you so far.

Colin Watson made a great suggestion, which I would like to share with the
group, he's suggested   an additional one to two pages which the chapter
leaders can have customized to create their own printed agendas/newsletters
for handing out at chapter meetings, other security events, etc.

The local pages might include slots for:

- meeting agenda
- chapter comment e.g. notes from the last meeting
- chapter funds
- dates of future chapter meetings
- other local and regional software development and security events
- meeting attendance form (for CPDs with some other organization -
might be more important in some regions)

Is this of interest to any of the leaders?

If so contact me directly at lorna.alamri at owasp.org and we'll put something
together.

Lorna

--