[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: contribute to OWASP CBT?

Castle, Dale (dc9pc) dc9pc at virginia.edu
Tue Dec 15 09:53:28 EST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Peterman, Martin (mdp4s)" <mdp4s at virginia.edu<mailto:mdp4s at virginia.edu>>
Date: December 15, 2009 9:33:44 AM EST
To: "karenm at virginia.edu<mailto:karenm at virginia.edu>" <karenm at virginia.edu<mailto:karenm at virginia.edu>>, "dale at virginia.edu<mailto:dale at virginia.edu>" <dale at virginia.edu<mailto:dale at virginia.edu>>
Subject: FW: contribute to OWASP CBT?

I am investigating a funding model for the software.

Stay tuned.

Marty

Marty Peterman, CISSP
peterman at virginia.edu<mailto:peterman at virginia.edu>
Information Security Analyst
Information Security, Policy, and Records Office (ISPRO)
Office of the Vice President/CIO
University of Virginia, 2400 Old Ivy Rd.                 Phone  434.243.4909
Box 400898, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4898               Fax    434.243.9197
http://www.itc.virginia.edu/security/