[Owasp-leaders] FW: Use of OWASP materials

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 17:20:29 EST 2009

Javelin can't even get our name right:

[snip]
Methodology

Javelin obtained information from the Online Web Application Security
Project (OWASP), Breach Security’s Hacking Incidents Database 2009,
[snip]

They are failing at failing.  Javelin credibility <= 0

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project