[Owasp-leaders] Reusing Presentation

LeoCavallari leo.cavallari at owasp.org
Tue Dec 8 13:11:43 EST 2009

My opinion is that presentations of OWASP projects should be developed in
open format, so others can use it.
I don't fell the same for researches and non-OWASP projects.

For instances, we should keep up-to-date and open format presentations for
OWASP Overview, Stable releases projects and other frequent used
information.
We need to identify how to operate it.

Regards,

Leo Cavallari