[Owasp-leaders] Reusing Presentation

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Dec 7 17:33:23 EST 2009

I suggest that the conferences committee take this up as an issue for future
conferences.  We could require a source document format, but this may impact
the desire for speakers (I hope not).

--Jeff

--
Mark Bristow

OWASP Global Conferences Committee member -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee
AppSec DC 09 Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC