[Owasp-leaders] Reusing Presentation

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Dec 7 14:12:41 EST 2009

Ofer,

I understand and sympathize with your predicament.  I took up this topic
with all of the AppSecDC presenters and asked if they were willing to
provide presentations in source document format (.ppx, .pptx, .key, .odp
...).  Many presenters chose to allow us to only release the PDF format and
we posted the least restrictive document type that we were permitted to
post.

Thanks,
-Mark

--
Mark Bristow

OWASP Global Conferences Committee member -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee
AppSec DC 09 Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC