[Owasp-leaders] Unlinked Pages

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Apr 28 17:37:09 EDT 2009

MediaWiki is pretty good about leaving behind a #FORWARD when you move a
page.  But we need to make sure that this happens on deletion too.  In my
opinion, no OWASP URLs should ever go away.  I think it will be difficult to
manage a list of externally linked pages, although the idea of marking
certain pages that we know are linked is a good idea.

--Jeff