[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Membership

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Apr 28 13:21:22 EDT 2009

Hello Leaders,

Jason is correct.  OWASP Chapter meetings will ALWAYS be free and open.  The
system is now in place where new members may designate a portion of their
membership fee to support their local chapter.

You can see all the details on the membership page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership

Please contact me, or any member of the Global Membership Committee with any
questions. https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee

I look forward to seeing everyone at our upcoming conference in Poland.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Europe_2009_-_Poland

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road