[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Membership

Jason Li li.jason.c at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:10:42 EDT 2009

Hi Nish,

Sorry to spam the leader's list but since Nish's email went out to the
whole list, I just wanted to clarify so there's no panic or
misunderstanding about OWASP meetings :-)

OWASP meetings will always be open to OWASP members and non-members alike.

What I mentioned at OWASP India was that (at the time) the OWASP Board
was looking into ways to allow people who sign up for OWASP Membership
to specifically designate a chapter or project that they would like to
support with their membership dues.

Kate Hartmann, Alison Shrader or the Global Chapters Committee can
probably provide the exact details, but I believe the framework has
been established for a percentage of OWASP Membership fees to be given
to the OWASP Chapter that a new member belongs to.

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-