[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Membership

Bhalla, Nishchal Nish at SECURITYCOMPASS.COM
Tue Apr 28 12:49:59 EDT 2009

Hey Jason,

How are things going with you ? Been a while since we chatted (hope you remember we met at OWASP India).

Hey I was wondering when the rule about membership is going to go in effect and would that also mean that any owasp user meeting attendees would have to be members to attend.

If you don't know the answer could you please point me to someone who might.

Thanks

Nish.

Nishchal Bhalla
Founder, Security Compass
http://www.securitycompass.com
1.888.777.2211 ext 101 (Main)
732.614.1020 (Mobile)

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.

jason.li at owasp.org