[Owasp-leaders] Last Reminder: Project Surveys Due Friday 5/1!

Ryan Barnett Ryan.Barnett at breach.com
Tue Apr 28 12:59:07 EDT 2009

Hey Jason, just wanted to confirm with you that you received my survey for the Core Rule Set Project - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_ModSecurity_Core_Rule_Set_Project.

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Jason Li
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:53 PM
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Last Reminder: Project Surveys Due Friday 5/1!

Leaders,

Just one last reminder (promise) about OWASP Project surveys. We've
got almost half of all OWASP Projects now with a survey response.

The Global Projects Committee (GPC) will be closing the survey this
Friday (5/1) and processing the results over the weekend so we can
present a list of projects to be put up for adoption or archived at
the OWASP Board Meeting next week.

The survey is available at:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cEp6TlUxeU5KZDdWQkgxYlM2clkwRVE6MA..

I've been flooded with requests from project leaders for confirmation
that I've received their survey. Everything at OWASP is open and the
results are public. You can check for yourself whether or not your
review made it into the system by looking at this spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJzNU1yNJd7VBH1bS6rY0EQ&hl=en

Thanks everyone!

--
Jason Li