[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Conferences?

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Mon Apr 20 12:58:18 EDT 2009

Tom,

I would like to echo the already positive feedback to this idea. I do think
that this type of format would work well with multiple formats (panel,
keynote, and even workshop type presentations).  I can speak for our members
here in Atlanta that they also seem to enjoy the various options and formats
for meeting events and would attend.  I think that since it is virtual, a
greater degree of marketing would be involved compared to events that
require physical presence since those events force individuals to make more
preparatory efforts (travel, time off work, etc).

Tony UV
OWASP Atlanta Chapter Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia
Efnet IRC: #owasp-atlanta