[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Confrerence

[email protected] joshua at qwek.com
Mon Apr 20 10:13:54 EDT 2009

Hi, being in one of the most isolated city in the world, it is always good
to be able to network with others... There are just so many ways we can ran
a virtual conference... there are many work arounds that we can try...
1) Adobe connect
2) Microsoft One Note < mind mapping, ideas, brain storming
3) Skype / MS Messenger / Yahoo Messenger <-- voice feed
4) MS Live Desktop thingy...
+any other suggestion?

As security professional with a hacker mindset, I am sure there are many
innovative ways that we can do it.

Plus, we totally understand if things screw up, at least we try :-)

Josh Q
Perth WA