[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Confrerence

Jeremy Epstein jeremy.j.epstein at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:56:57 EDT 2009

I'm in agreement with Jim, and not in favor of virtual conferences at
this point.  There's just too many things that can go wrong, and
virtual attendees will get annoyed if it doesn't work.  If you really
want to try it, you need a pilot program first, to see how effective
it is and at what cost, before going full-out.

--Jeremy