[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Conferences?

Mandeep Khera mkhera at owasp.org
Thu Apr 16 13:34:26 EDT 2009

Interesting idea Tom. Virtual conferences are definitely in. If the economy
doesn't improve in the next 2 quarters, we'll continue to see a dramatic
reduction in number of attendees. People just don't have the travel budget.
Most sponsors are also leaning in that direction. The downside of course is
you won't be able to do networking. Another thought, not to create more
work, would be to do both. Find a cheap location for the physical with a
live virtual conf integrated for people who can't afford to travel.

Mandeep Khera