[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Conferences?

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Thu Apr 16 11:54:53 EDT 2009

1. I suspect that this model would be more difficult to attract
sponsorship. Facetime has a lot higher value that virtual erodes
2. Virtual allows for remote attendees to attend presentations which is
good, but the real reason I attend conferences is to network with other
attendees which is more challenging in this model.
3. If given the opportunity to attend at work, I would probably end up
paying attention less and multitasking which would reduce its value.
4. Timezones would be an issue

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.