[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Conferences?

Sherif Koussa sherif.fathy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:13:14 EDT 2009

Here are my thoughts:
Pros:
- Cost Effective: no traveling, no hotels
- Cheaper fees: probably online would be cheaper or even free?
- More visibility as more people would be encouraged to attend
- Time Effective: I can pick and choose and do other stuff while I am
attending

Cons:
- No networking but that would be OK to gain all the above

Regards,
Sherif