[Owasp-leaders] Virtual Conferences?

Mark Roxberry, OWASP.ORG mark.roxberry at owasp.org
Thu Apr 16 11:01:54 EDT 2009

Absolutely.

I just "attended" a Microsoft Tech day virtual event.  You were able to
register for as many sessions as you can attend that went throughout the
entire day.  http://www.msfttechdays.com/public/home.aspx Another venue that
may be an interesting twist is to host a virtual conference in SecondLife.
I've attended Java training in SecondLife, https://slx.sun.com/1179270524
which was cool and useful.

Mark Roxberry, CISSP, CEH
www.owasp.org