[Owasp-leaders] On The Quake in Italy

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:54:02 EDT 2009

Hi,
the Italian earthquake is a big disaster. Many people from L'Aquila
loose their parents, houses and activities.
I know that the guys from the OWASP-Italy board are well, because we
live more than 100 km from the earthquake epicentre. I really hope the
other person from L'Aquila are "well" too.
Many thanks for your email!

Mat

--
Matteo Meucci