[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Argentina Logo

Blake Cornell blake at owasp.org
Wed Apr 8 14:11:04 EDT 2009

I agree with the centralized marketing material via a javascript include.

I guess till then
 http://www.securityscraper.com/

Regards,

Blake Cornell

  _____

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

Hello,

I would be interested in placing ads on one of my sites that links to
upcoming conference pages.  If anyone has a banner ad for an upcoming
conference I will post it.

Regards,

Blake Cornell

  _____