[Owasp-leaders] Survey of London chapter attendees

Blake Cornell blake at owasp.org
Wed Apr 8 09:58:41 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I put together a basic framework for a web app that can allow the
centralization of attendee survey results.  Please keep in mind that the
site is quite beta (you may notice a bug or two).  As long as you have an
owasp.org email address you can sign up.

http://www.securityscraper.com/owasp_attendee_project/

There are a few features that I wanted to include but haven't had the time
to do so as of yet.

If anyone is an excel champion please email me offline.  The hosted excel
sheet could use some aesthetic help.

Questions or comments feel free to email me directly.

Thanks Everyone,

Blake Cornell