[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Argentina Logo

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Wed Apr 8 09:36:53 EDT 2009

I like both of them and applaud everyone's interest in creating a logo for
your chapters.

Some things to keep in mind for branding of OWASP.  I would highly recommend
that the wasp circle and its content not be changed and if the word OWASP is
used that the logo not be part of the word. I think this will help maintain
a consistent look while maintaining OWASP¹s branded circle. I have kept to
these rules for all artwork I have produced for OWASP.

Creation of chapter logo¹s could be an interesting project that OWASP should
consider. Perhaps a template with guidelines for creating chapter logo¹s
would be appropriate. I am currently creating project and book logo¹s which
maintain a style that fits well with OWASP brand. This could easily be
broadened to include chapters.

I will be more than happy to help produce logo¹s for chapters and/or provide
historical artwork I have created to help in the production.

Again, I do like both images presented in this thread. The inclusion of the
flag colors in the logo is an interesting concept and I really like the font
selected for the Ottawa chapter.

--Larry