[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Live CD - Coming to a university text near you

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:48:46 EDT 2009

Excellent news!  Thanks for letting me know about it and please let me
know if there is anything missing from the OWASP Live CD which would
assist your instruction.

I'm very happy to see the Live CD used in teaching/training situations.

Thanks for helping OWASP "make application security visible".

BTW, if you have any static analysis tools to recommend that are freely
distributable, please let me know.  I'm considering another SoC project
to address the 'builder' side of the house so I'm looking at static
analysis tools to add to the Live CD.  Any recommendations you can make
would be greatly appreciated.  There's nothing like road tested tools.

Cheers!

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project