[Owasp-leaders] Video Conferencing

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Apr 3 09:24:44 EDT 2009

Ø  I got a request from nearby towns to have a video conferencing capabilities into our Chapter meeting. The next meeting is this Monday so do you guys any recommendation towards the requirements, infrastructure, equipments...etc needed to accomplish this?

Apple/IChat with AOL accounts and standard broadband gives you pretty remarkable group video-conference capabilities out of the box. That solution is by far the easiest way to go.