[Owasp-leaders] 'Old' Wiki Pages Referenced from External Resources

Leonardo Cavallari Militelli leonardocavallari at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:14:12 EDT 2009

Hey Colin,

I created the tag {{template:CandidateForDeletion}} that is used mainly by
ASDR project to mark pages that are not suitable or were replaced by new
versions.
However, you pointed out a problem with it that we should address. I'll work
over those pages again and instead of delete them, I'll clean up and make a
redirection to the proper article.

Thanks for your observations!
Best,
Leo Cavallari