[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Germany - latest OWASP introductionpresentation

Thomas Schreiber (SecureNet GmbH) ts at securenet.de
Thu Nov 27 04:50:14 EST 2008

Seba, thanks a lot for your spontaneous feedback!

Indeed, we only saw happy faces and got so much positive feedback. Georg,
the Oscar goes to you for this great organising job and leading us so
congenial through the day.

BTW: We've got a lot of pictures. Is it OK to put them online without asking
people first - any experience/recommendations on that?

Beste Grüße
Thomas Schreiber
SecureNet GmbH

  _____