[Owasp-leaders] Should OWASP have an Enterprise Architecture?

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at cox.net
Thu Nov 20 21:35:16 EST 2008

Perhaps ASVS is worth a read.

Best regards,

Mike

  _____

From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of dinis cruz
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:33 PM
To: McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT)
Cc: Owasp leaders
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] Should OWASP have an Enterprise Architecture?

I agree with James that there are parts of OWASP that should have a
technological roadmap and an enterprise architecture (in fact I had a
conversation at the Summit on this exact subject).

I view this as part of the maturing of OWASP technology and tools. It is not
a show stopper at the moment, but if we keep growing at the current pace, it
will defenitely become an issue in 12 to 18 months

The question is who is going to have a go at it :)

Dinis  Cruz

2008/11/18 McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) <James.McGovern at thehartford.com>

I know that OWASP is driven by its members and will go wherever they lead
them, but does that mean that OWASP should not have a roadmap? How does
OWASP move up the maturity ladder? How does OWASP help drive value above and
beyond just creating a loose collection of projects such that they form a
cohesive whole?

Does OWASP need an enterprise architecture?

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.