[Owasp-leaders] Should OWASP have an Enterprise Architecture?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Nov 20 18:32:36 EST 2008

I agree with James that there are parts of OWASP that should have a
technological roadmap and an enterprise architecture (in fact I had a
conversation at the Summit on this exact subject).

I view this as part of the maturing of OWASP technology and tools. It is not
a show stopper at the moment, but if we keep growing at the current pace, it
will defenitely become an issue in 12 to 18 months

The question is who is going to have a go at it :)

Dinis  Cruz