[Owasp-leaders] What is the OWASP definition of Open Source?

Stephen Craig Evans stephencraig.evans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:22:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I re-read my previous post and if it was taken as "I don't care about
corporations", then that's not what I meant.

I note your distinction between corporations and corporate members. I
was trying to say that the EU Summit was the way things should work
and if people were there representing corporate members, then that's
great. I believe that OWASP's fierce independence gives it the high
respect that it deserves; and respect and recognition that is growing
by the day.

It's on my "to do" list to pay for an individual membership as soon as
I get paid the 2nd half of my Summer of Code project. I will also use
that money for travel expenses to spread the word at regional
developer events.

Stephen