[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [WEB SECURITY] Fwd: hi, need help

Michael S. Menefee mmenefee at securesolve.com
Tue Nov 18 21:31:46 EST 2008

In the spirit of getting things started, I've created the following Wiki
page:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ive_Been_Hacked_-_What_Now

It's not perfect, but a starting place.....

________________________________

	From: Dhiraj Mahajan <dhirajsmahajan at gmail.com>
	Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 8:52 AM
	Subject: [WEB SECURITY] Fwd: hi, need help
	To: websecurity at webappsec.org

	some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish
	hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my
	original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht

	--

	Thanks & Regards,

	Dhiraj S Mahajan,

	--