[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Store

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Tue Nov 18 16:10:50 EST 2008

Anyone care to guess how much stuff is sold via this mechanism?  I know
that I havent' purchased anything because the times where OWASP branded
apparel would make sense would be at work and I can't wear t-shirts at
work. CafePress needs to have more corporate type items for us to be
branded. Likewise, the prices are somewhat high.

kate.hartmann at owasp.org