[Owasp-leaders] What is the OWASP definition of Open Source?

Stephen Craig Evans stephencraig.evans at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 08:14:36 EST 2008

Hi James,

I echo Juan Carlos Calderon's thoughts:
"
Are we overseen our OWASP users when taking this decision?
Do our corporate members motive behind joining OWASP was willing to
support OWASP or the dual licensing to have peace of mind?
Do we care what they think?
"

Do we want to conform to corporate lawyers and and are we craving for
corporate acceptance?

As witnessed personally at the EU Summit in Portugal, I think OWASP is
doing fine and dandy on their present course.

Cheers,
Stephen