[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [WEB SECURITY] Fwd: hi, need help

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Nov 14 12:08:10 EST 2008

The particular email is asking more about how to recover a website. If
the email was about how to track down bad guys through forensic
techniques and preservation of evidence, then I think it gets more
complicated.

________________________________

From: Dhiraj Mahajan <dhirajsmahajan at gmail.com>

Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Subject: [WEB SECURITY] Fwd: hi, need help

To: websecurity at webappsec.org

some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish

hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my

original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht

--

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj S Mahajan,

--

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj S Mahajan,

http://www.webappsec.org/lists/websecurity/archive/

Subscribe via RSS:

http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss [RSS Feed]

Join WASC on LinkedIn

http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/83336/4B20E4374DBA

--

Andrzej Targosz :1024D/E2DE0833 :gpg:  http://www.proidea.org.pl/gpg/at

Fundacja Wspierania Edukacji Informatycznej PROIDEA

ul. Czarnowiejska 38 (teren AGH) 30-049 Krakow tel./fax: +4812 2920229

e-mail: andrzej.targosz at proidea.org.pl

JID: andrzej.targosz at jabber.wroc.pl

www.proidea.org.pl

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.