[Owasp-leaders] What is the OWASP definition of Open Source?

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Nov 14 12:02:13 EST 2008

It is important to understand that within many large enterprises,
lawyers do have a say as to what types of open source can be used. To
the outside world, my comments will appear incoherent but to the inside
world, the things I discuss are real world impediments.

FACT, I can use Scarab but I can't use ESAPI. I hate debating rationale
behind any thinking of any party, I just simply need for little
nickel/dime stuff to be addressed.