[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [WEB SECURITY] Fwd: hi, need help

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Fri Nov 14 08:27:41 EST 2008

Let's have some folks with Incident Response background help out with
this.  I think this is a good idea. I see questions like these popped
all the time in other mailing lists, specially open source CMS lists
and a few on webappsec. If we create something like this then we can
ask others to point to our wiki for more info on how to possibly
handle the incident. We may need to place some legal statement just so
we are not liable for mishandled cases ?