[Owasp-leaders] Upcoming Chapter Meetings

Georg Heß Georg.Hess at artofdefence.com
Fri Nov 14 08:02:27 EST 2008

James,

I am absolutely in favour of your last comment !

> To make things visible shouldn't be targeted at just developers but the
> entire IT ecosystem.

However, in my opinion this is one of the toughest challenges, too.

So whenever you find the time to "explain" how you "made them come to
your chapter meeting" I´am very interested..

I guess I could "reuse" it for the German Chapter ;-))

Georg Hess (CEO) - georg.hess at artofdefence.com
T:+49 (0)941 604 889 58  M:+49 (0)170 575 3154  F:+49 (0)941 604 889 837

art of defence GmbH, Bruderwöhrdstr 15b, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9708
Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Georg Heß, Alexander Meisel