[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [WEB SECURITY] Fwd: hi, need help

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Nov 14 07:51:38 EST 2008

(see below) It would be great to have a bunch of pages on our WIKI dedicated
to what to do after an attack.

This should include information about how to deal (professionally) with the
incident and what should be done in the future to prevent similar incidents.

The guy is now focused, and if he was not aware of OWASP then this would be
a great time to introduce him to it.

Dinis Cruz