[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Certification Project

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Wed Dec 31 09:29:46 EST 2008

While of course I had a different perspective, I am going with the
opinion of the masses. I think the biggest challenge is how to do
certification when you want everything to be open as credible
certification does require some forms of non-openness.

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.