[Owasp-leaders] podcast

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Sun Dec 28 19:07:09 EST 2008

I already do use audacity and added it to the podcast discussion page.
However, it's the worst of em all and I will use SoundForge and ProTools
when available, which is almost always. I do have licensed copies for my
personal use.

This conversation is starting to really spam the leaders list, nor is it
that important in the grand scheme of thing. I ask kindly that we take
it offline or move it to the podcast list when Larry has time to create
it.

- Jim

From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org