[Owasp-leaders] podcast

Blake Cornell blake at owasp.org
Sun Dec 28 14:21:14 EST 2008

Daniel: I agree.  I would feel more comfortable knowing that the software
won't cause complications and/or any unforeseen usability issues.

I've also added a reference to a free skype recorder within the wiki page.

If all of the free software is acceptable then the only cost for producing a
podcast would be skype itself.

-Blake