[Owasp-leaders] podcast

Blake Cornell blake at owasp.org
Sat Dec 27 13:59:33 EST 2008

I've updated the PodCast wiki page to include the costs associated with the
current process.  The current cost estimate varies from $345.75 to $712.17.

Ideally, the easiest way to minimize cost is to locate open source or
consumer grade sound editing software.  If the sound editing/finishing
software were free the total cost could be as low as $46.80.

Update as seen fit.

Regards,

Blake Cornell

  _____