[Owasp-leaders] podcast

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Dec 24 19:12:36 EST 2008

Thanks Dan, I trying to do this right. If you look at the Silver Bullet, Internet Storm Center and other comprable podcasts, they appear as a "blank" image when being listened to in the "Cover Flow" mode of iTunes. But I went so far as to embed our podcast logo into the mp3 as album art before I posted the file so it appears perfectly in iTunes and other high-end mp3 players.

The recording quality of podcast #2 was so much better - I have a new methodoloy down that is easy, cheap - and something I can pass on to any other OWASP'ers who wants to podcast.

Guests are lining up - this is a total go. I'm stoked!
--
Jim Manico, Senior Application Security Engineer
jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
(301) 604-4882 (work)
(808) 652-3805 (cell)

Aspect Security
Securing your applications at the source
http://www.aspectsecurity.com

________________________________

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] podcast

If you are so inclined, please fire up the iTunes store and search on
"OWASP" - we're in.

Comments always appreciated.

Jim Manico, Senior Application Security Engineer

jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com <mailto:jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com>

(301) 604-4882 (work)

(808) 652-3805 (cell)

Aspect Security(tm)

Securing your applications at the source
<http://www.aspectsecurity.com/aboutaspect.htm>

http://www.aspectsecurity.com <http://www.aspectsecurity.com/>  <http://www.aspectsecurity.com <http://www.aspectsecurity.com/> >