[Owasp-leaders] Podcast

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Dec 19 16:10:19 EST 2008

Podcast 1, I introed with

"You are listening to an OWASP podcast, recorded on November 21, 2008"

I'll change it to:

"You are listening to an Open Web Application Security Project podcast,
recorded on [month], [day], [year]"

And end with something like

"Thank you for listening to an Open Web Application Security Project
podcast. For more information, find us on the web at owasp.org and
owasp.tv "

The lyrical intro sounds interesting, although I will not be doing it
myself any time soon. J But Jason, if you want to submit an entry I'll
be sure to consider...

Anyhow, I'm sorry to post this to the leaders list, I'll get a podcast
list soon and move this noise to a more appropriate place.

-          Jim

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP vulnerability taxonomy - does
itexistornot?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Jim Manico
<jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com> wrote:

	       * Creating intro music with Garage Band (free with
crapple
	products)

Jim,

I don't know how much music experience you have, but I think you should
compose something that's catchy and long enough that it can become the
official "OWASP Theme Song" and covered by the "OWASP Band" at future
conferences :-)

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-