[Owasp-leaders] Podcast

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Dec 19 15:20:10 EST 2008

You don't like the Masterpiece Theater intro? ;-)

I'm only half-serious about the theme song. I just happened to notice the
one line in Jim's email about intro music and thought it'd be interesting
for the OWASP Band to take up. Maybe music while the credits are rolling at
the end!

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-