[Owasp-leaders] Can we be more helpful to job seekers?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Dec 15 13:55:07 EST 2008

That's exactly the reason why we put this restriction in place. Since we now
have the resources to manage the list a bit more closely, I think we can
consider whether (and how) to allow recruiters to participate.  This is a
bit closer to commercial activity than OWASP generally moves, and we want to
be sure that it does not appear to compromise our independence from
commercial pressures.

--Jeff