[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Series

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:55:14 EST 2008

Jim,

     Gave the podcast a listen on the way into work this AM.  As far as
audio quality - I have no complaints.  For a episode #1, the audio was
fantastic.  I've heard _far_ worse audio.  The content was interesting
as well - made for a rather pleasant trip into the office.
     I was also happy to hear the Live CD mentioned positively.  I'd be
happy to talk about it on a future podcast if you're interested.

BTW, I just released an updated version of the OWASP Live CD - the
"Portugal release" in honor of the summit.  Read the announcement:
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-live-cd-2008-project/2008-December/000053.html

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD 2008 Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_2008_Project